Conventional convention

Image result for clinton sanders

I Just returned from the Lucas County Democratic Convention.  There were no real surprises in that Clinton will have two delegates from here go to the state convention and Sanders will have one.  We had a nice sized group of fifty or so in attendance and everyone got along.  We were done in about an hour.  I took no pictures because I was busy enough as Clinton delegate captain.  I need to learn how to turn people down when I am asked to do things.  I am sure the Lucas Countyan will cover what happened at the convention and I noticed Frank was taking pictures.  Bill from the local paper was there as well.

The weird thing was that most of the conversation at my table centered around Donald Trump.  Enough Said!

No comments:

Post a Comment