Retreat

Image result for retreat

Friday and Saturday I had the good fortune  to attend a retreat for the board of directors of our diocese.  If you haven't ever been on retreat I recommend that you attend one.  It gave me a chance to see my fellow souls in a different light and get to know them in ways that are outside of Robert's Rules of Order. 

I truly believe we are all doing the best we can on this journey we are on and a journey traveled with others is food for the soul and makes us richer.  We of course had a meeting with the full compliment of rules but we also had time for stories.  In those stories we shared our weaknesses and some of our strengths. We laughed and sometimes we were sad. 

I believe we all left the retreat this Saturday a little stronger and more confident.

Blessings,
Fr. Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment