Meditation Tonight



On Tuesday we have bible study here at St. Andrew's.  There are from eight to ten of us who gather for discussion of the upcoming week's scripture readings.  We use the lectionary study guide titled Synthesis CE.  At the end of the study guide they have a series of questions designed to promote higher level thinking on our readings.  The questions really do make you think, sometimes laugh and sometimes squirm.  

This week one of the questions was "How do you experience Christ most fully."  For me it is meditation.  When I sit and quiet my mind I feel God's presence.  The experience is not something easy to describe.  It is a feeling of being protected, embraced and loved.  I look forward each day to my time with God and I hope you find God in your way as well.

Blessings,
Fr. Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment