Comfort

I love our church.  It is full of people who care about each other.  Now don't get me wrong!  The church is not full by any means.  We have lots of room but the people who are here care about each other and they are mindful of their spiritual journey.  This may sound a little weird but I do not want us to get too comfortable.  Our community has a lot of people who are looking for some way to fill the whole in their lives and it is our mission to offer them what we have. 

Yesterday was Sunday and Sherry and I also went to the service in Albia.  I enjoy going to Albia but I am really worn out afterwards.  Tomorrow, Sherry and I leave for my appointment at Mayo clinic.  I am apprehensive about the whole thing but if there is something that can be done for this darn leg of mine I want to know. 

Many of you have said you are praying for me and I thank you.

Peace,
Fr. Fred

It is unlikely I will be able to post until we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment