The Flu

My good friend and fellow Episcopalian Frank is sick with the flu today and I pray he gets better soon,  partly because he is our organist this Sunday (and every Sunday).  I would just like to say that Frank provides a very important service to Chariton with his blog, the Lucas Countyan.  If you are interested in Lucas County history and not a follower, you should be.  History truly comes alive in his blog. 

A lot of people in Chariton are sick with the flu and it would be wise for all of us to take extra care to wash our hands and maybe stay away from crowds.  Having said that, it is always rare when our church service on Sunday is crowded.  I'm just saying.

Evening prayer is tonight at 5:30.  We would love to see you there.  I guarantee it will not be crowded.

Peace and Blessings,
Fr. Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment