What to Do!


After Morning Prayer today we had our annual meeting.  I am glad we have annual meetings but I cannot say I look forward to them.  I do always look forward to the food afterward.  It was all so delicious!!  We made some good decisions, very few of which I can remember.  I will have to check with Frank (secretary) so I can act on them. 

St. Andrew's has such a great group of people.  We work together so well and no one is afraid to go after a project once we start it.  Oh! I just remembered one of our decisions.  We are going to develop a mission statement.  That's kind of a no brainer when you think about it.

  You know: Church -- Mission.  It's almost embarrassing that we have been a church for one hundred fifty years without a mission statement. 

Good Night,
Deacon Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment